- Support Junior/ Senior Auditor to conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end, including audit at client’s office
- Be in charge of some deliverables assigned by partners
- Perform analytical review of audit documents
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit opinions
- Identify issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk on Tax, Accounting, business…
- Obtain an understanding of the company’s internal controls and applying auditing procedures such as inspecting the company’s books and records, observation, inquiries, and confirmations.
- Interact with different people at all levels in order to fully understand the client’s business.
- Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented in audit file.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Auditing
- English: equivalent to TOEIC Above 650
- Work well with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
- The ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
- Good working knowledge of accounting information, while keeping up to date with changing rules and regulations of tax, accounting and other related laws.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client’s office domestically.
- Experience professional Japanese working environment and have the opportunity to work directly with Japanese managers
- Young and dynamic staff
- Many training opportunities provided (including training opportunities in Japan)
- Gain valuable experience working with Japanese clients
- Join quarterly/annual team building activities.