- The main task as an IT Station Controller Automation Engineer is to support client based Station Controller system maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, user training and at the same time drive for root cause analysis for incidents, following through with the different support groups to resolve the incidents.
- On top of that, the candidate requires to learn up and be familiar with the overall manufacturing business process and utilize it for system enhancement and drive for wastage reduction through LEAN effort.
- The candidate would perform system validation/testing, troubleshooting, quality control and partner with Virtual Factory for knowledge and issue sharing.
- The candidate will also need to be on call 24×7.
- As an IT Station Controller Automation Engineer in this group, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to the industry demanded equipment and automation integration skills, crisis management, IT technical skills and being involved in, or leading site wide or VF automation project.
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with cross domain peers involving Module Engineer, Product Engineer, Quality/Reliability Engineer, Planning, Technician, Operator, Database Administrator, Network, Infrastructure and many other critical functional groups.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Able to work under high pressure during some certain periods
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Team player
- Experience in manufacturing environment, software development, project management, software quality assurance would be an added advantage