INSPI CORPORATION is a US-based company, founded by two Vietnamese who studied at MIT and worked at Microsoft, Google and Facebook. Leveraging our international experience and exposure to the Sillion Valley, our flagship product ZenQuiz.net is a rapidly growing.
Our softwares combine aesthetic beauty of UI/UX design with the latest technology in web, mobile development and machine learning. We aim to create beautiful products that are used by people around the world. We also aim to create a really passionate and active working environment where everyone in a team has a chance to develop to their best potential.
We are looking for a young and talented Software Engineer (Intern / Executive) to join our core mobile and web development team. As a part of technical department of Inspi, your responsibilities are:
- Follow instruction & requirement to create best quality product
- Develop & prototype Android / iOS / Web applications and backend system
- Work with UI/UX and product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.)
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Heroku is an advantage
- Experience to work with both nosql & sql database
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of HTTP and Network Layer overhead and latency
- Understanding of how to optimize service data for size or speed
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Also, you’ll be expected (and encouraged) to learn quickly, develop solutions, and make big contributions. You will definitely be a part of our benefit as followings, (plus the benefit as your ability when you join our team):
- Great opportunity to join the wonderful environment with the collaborative colleagues, experienced tech team and talented manager
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most advanced technology
- Gain valuable experience from seniors
- Salary equivalent to ability (competitive salary)
- Join the training and development program to improve the skills and knowledge for next expectation in career.