- Take care in managing banquet department.
- To take responsibilities in managing and controlling of F&B operations of the hotel, giving the best service to the guest.
- Maintaining of quality of products and service, employees’ working spirit and attitude as well as satisfaction of the guest in order to maintain brand’s reputation and best revenue.
- To take responsibilities in revenue and department’s expenses.
- To coordinate with Executive Chef to ensure the smooth operation of Kitchen Department and restaurant, preventing any conflict.
- To be ready to take other tasks subject to assignment of General Manager.
- Direct report to the General Manager.
- Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- Significant experience in a customer – service position, experience on the same position.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- Leadership and well organized.
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
- English: good writing and communication skills.