1. Implementing all marketing programs, OTIF
- Support on development of integrated marketing program plans which includes objectives, target audience, key messages, metrics, program schedule and budget tracking consistent with long-term brand goals.
- Work with agency partners to execute marketing activities in line with brand strategies.
- Support on the cycle plan process and execute the processing of any documentation required for the services and implementation of campaigns/POS.
- Execute POS & premium developments, usage guidelines and stock management.
- Track and evaluate performance of various promotions and brand health through quantitative and/or qualitative analysis, including periodic monitoring of throughput sales. Analyse post campaign results and revise program elements to improve results where necessary.
- Execute all sponsorship activities based on the brand plans to build up the brand awareness for target customers/consumers.
- Support on budget management to ensure timely performance of activities according to set budgets.
2. Contributing to crossed-functional project(s)
- To support project team members on timely important planning, development and implementation of all crossed-departmental projects relating to through-the-line campaigns, and to monitor, track and conduct post campaign reports to capture results and identify areas for future improvements. (Cycle Plan Process).
- Support on innovation led projects where needed.
- Support in other ad-hoc cross functional projects where necessary.
3. Promoting consumer awareness on Heineken/ Tiger brand
- Understand customer behaviour so as to support the activities/ events to enhance.
- University Degree. Business Management / Marketing/ Marketing communication.
- At least 1-2 year experience in brand management in FMCG/ advertising agency.
- Two or more than 2 years as Brand Assistant/ Brand Officer in FMCG will be advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good time management.
- Demonstrates initiative and action oriented.
- Good spoken and written English