- Following up and implementing brand activities to comply with the brand plan and focus on the promotion, activation and sponsorship activities, online & offline
- Following up/implementing brand activities based on guidelines of brand identities to ensure all activities are in line with the brand plan and guidelines.
- Monitoring the processes of implementing wall banner, billboard, print-ad, online media contents etc. to ensure these processes are done and launched timely and efficiently.
- Developing, planning the sponsorship activities based on the brand plans to build up the brand awareness for target customers/consumers.
- Following the market trends through opinions of the consumers and business experts to build up the new promotion programs, campaigns or to modify the brand activities that are suitable for the market.
- Coordinating with agencies to develop and implement the promotion and sponsorship programs
- Monitoring and balancing the sponsorship budget to ensure the activities are not exceeding the approved budget.
- Following up with the development and distribution of POSM to ensure the distribution of POSM is adequate and timely for the events.
- Following up and evaluating each program/campaign for reporting and key learning.
- University degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Marketing
- Knowledge of professional advertising, culture and sociology
- 1-year working experience in Marketing, Brand of FMCG Companies
- Presentation skill
- Good communication skill
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversant with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Business awareness