Our ideal candidate is highly-organized, a self-starter, and an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must have a passion for being a brand person and a desire to stay ahead of the curve in various platforms, trends, and evolutions.
Directly report to: Brand Manager & Japanese Consumer Marketing Manager.
- Work with research agencies to to conduct marketing research projects, monitoring marketing trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Conceptualizing thematic marketing campaigns
- Coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, color, fonts and imagery
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring designing and messages meet the company brand regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market researches
- Coordinating the launch program to external as well as internal employees
- Competition tracking and benchmarking
- Will require to travel
- Recruiting quantity: 05 new BO/ BE; 01 PR Staff joining our successful brand/PR teams to meet the requirement of company business development.
- Workplace: Head Office of Diana Unicharm JSC, Linh Nam str, Ha Noi.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor\’s Degree, Master\’s Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent…
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing (Degree with Marketing Background is an advantage). Bonus point for: Hands-on experience of on ATL, BTL, Events, meetings, Outdoor and other promotional activities;Understand creative designing; Coordination with agency and vendors
- Good analytical skills, Creative, Very passionate
- Very good oral & written Vietnamese and English( equivalent to ielts 6.0 and up)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Note: The duration for application ends as soon as we find out the qualified member. So, if you are interested, apply now!
- Working hour: fr Monday to Friday; Annual leave: 12 days /year, extra 2-3 days after 2 working years. (Free lunch served at Company canteen, tea-break…)
- Opportunity to work in a strong global Corporation with dynamic and professional working environment and many chances for training and development.
- Salary & Bonus: Attractive, competitive.
- (Bonus: Public holidays, Tet holiday with the bonus rate fr 2.5 of monthly salary and up, other bonus according to the company policy.)
- Performance Appraisal: 1-2 times/year
- Team building & Company activities: monthly/quarterly team building, New Year Party, Summer holidays, sports activities: Football, Yoga…
- Insurance Benefits: Social Insurance (social, health, unemployment ins.), 24/24 Insurance ‘s packet, Health Care Packet of Gras Savoye Insurance.
- Other benefits: 20/10; 8/3 Gifts, 1/6 & mid autumn festival’s gift, Birthday Gift, using company products, Annual heal check, other benefits (travel&transportation, telephone, business trip…) according to the company policy.