We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Business Analyst to join a new business unit of Cho Tot, to build the most user-friendly, effective & preferred marketplace for Vietnamese buyers and sellers.
The Business Analyst would be responsible for delivering business intelligence & user insights, planning & building new products, and managing projects to improve users’ satisfaction rate, while meeting company’s goals.
- Understand and analyze market, competition landscape and user behaviors.
- Use explanatory and predictive model to investigate and understand past performance.
- Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features.
- Plan and manage projects
- Manage the risks involved, calculate resources, cost, time and team members working on ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with multiple parties from inside and outside Chotot.
- Build relationships and partnership with customers and industry associations.
- Capture opportunities and revenue potentials.
- Prepare weekly reports, monthly reports and presentation materials as and when needed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field, with good scholastic records
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adept in Internet usage.
- High level of competencies in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure.
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language
- Experience in Real Estate Industry is an added advantage.