The Business Analyst will collaborate with a dynamic and creative team of professionals including Project Managers, Project Team, relevant Stakeholders, and Clients to request, gather, and define business requirements. In addition to preparing and analyzing documents as required for different phases of the project, the Business Analyst acts as an adviser and a solution provider for our valuable clients and also has the following duties:
- Gather business and system requirements from client.
- Assist client to define requirements, suggest ideas, and provide solutions.
- Quickly absorb and understand domain knowledge.
- Analyze and specify requirements, synthesize information provided by relevant stakeholders.
- Design application mockup/wireframe using prototyping tools and model the requirements by using charting tools.
- Evaluate the feasibility of requirements when given a set of constraints.
- Validate requirements to ensure that they meet the business needs and support the delivery of business values.
- Review testing documents.
- Work with QC to verify that all system requirements, including change requests, are implemented and traceable.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Candidate with a Bachelor degree in Information System or Computer Science is preferred. Qualified candidate should also possess the following skills:
- Good IT knowledge-base.
- Must be fluent at speaking, listening, and writing in English. Be able to communicate effectively with customers verbally and through media presentation (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 or equivalent or higher).
- At least 2 years of working experience in analyzing requirements.
- Understanding about SDLC – Good decision making and time management skills.
- Quickly absorb to understand domain knowledge.
- Be willing to work overtime / weekend if requested.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work.
- Highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
- Understanding about Medical knowledge (optional).
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year.
- Various training on best practices and soft skills.
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and
- snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…).
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…