The position includes opportunities to implement business building activities within the assigned territory focusing on selected channels through integrated trade and consumer engagement activates executed with excellence in order to maximize reach to relevant adult consumers whilst optimizing Vinataba – Philip Morris’ investments to grow sales volume and market shares within the region.
- Build relationships with retailers in order to maximize business building (BB) opportunities.
- Manage territory through route planning, call frequency, numeric and weighted coverage principles to maximize effective and efficient territory coverage.
- Implement, monitor and measure trade marketing activities at outlet level.
- Coordinate with Consumer Engagement team to deployment of appropriate consumer engagement activities monitor performance.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth collaboration to drive sales and market share growth within the territory.
- Ensure employee conduct is in compliance with Vinataba – Philip Morris Branch. Principles and Practices & Local Regulations
- University or College Degree
- 1+ years of field sales or marketing work experience in FMCG Company preferred
- Familiarity with sales operations to implement business building activities within assigned territory and integrating trade and consumer engagement activities.
- Ability to interface across functions and with internal and external parties.
- A self-starter, ambitious and result driven.