- Responsible for participating in requirements, gathering process for data integration, data analytic and/or information delivery solutions.
- Act as an interface between customer, technical implementation team and internal analyst team to deliver the efficiency output or get / feedback on the requirements.
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data assessment report based on data quality.
- In collaboration with US team to analyze / improve data of AI tool (DE tool).
- Will document business, functional and technical requirements. Develop graphs, report template, and presentation of project results.
- At least 1 year as Data Analyst / Business Analyst or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience on work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to distill complex business issues into easily understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Hands-on, advanced experience in using Excel is a must.
- Technical skills, including knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Performance appraisal twice a year.
- Various training on best practices and soft skills.
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…).
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…