- Maintaining and developing existing partnerships
- Identifying new organizations to work with
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes
- Act as internal partner advocate
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations team and drive execution to completion
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
- 1-2+ years of Partner Management and Business Development experience
- Business mindset, 70% sales-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Working time: 8:30AM – 5:30PM, Monday to Friday
- Salary: 12-20 mil/month
- Lunch is covered
- Young and proactive working environment
* Candidates send your CV with title [Job position] – [Your name]