- Prospect and acquire new accounts for a designated territory and/or industry sector.
- Identify business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with agency influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and execute a business plan to acquire the most strategic accounts in the market. Communicate effectively with English and Vietnamese speaking clients.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives such as cross-departmental collaboration with marketing, networking, trade shows and online research.
- Collaborate closely with agencies and develop partner-building strategies and develop solid pitch strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of direct sales or client acquisition, business development experience.
- Experience on client side, digital media agency and/or within ad sales team.
- Ability to speak and write in Vietnamese and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google’s
- forward-looking strategies within the marketplace. Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, including advanced agreements, influence, and public speaking ability.