- Assist with managing inbound leads and customer inquiries.
- Warm call/email prospects, including Director and C-Level Executives, to assess needs, qualify, and measure product interest.
- Set sales appointments and achieve quota.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply your time and talents appropriately.
- Current enrollment in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a degree.
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to inquiries, and drafting concise and informative communications.
- Outstanding organization, planning, and critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented and able to organize your own day.
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with colleagues and external stakeholders through all means of communication.
- Disruptive innovations.
- People-oriented philosophy of doing business.
- Your footprint on regional on-demand market.
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment.