Deliver IMS and Share of Market, influencing adult smokers’ brand choice in the assigned territory (general trade, horeca) by assessing trade and brands issues and business development opportunities in the territory, composing and executing territory development plan, proposing and getting agreed by direct supervisor territory development objectives and requesting resources to activate brands, retailers, distributor sales force and wholesalers to develop the business of VPM Sales and Marketing
- Build relationships with retailers in order to maximize business building (BB) opportunities.
- Manage territory through route planning, call frequency, numeric and weighted coverage principles to maximize effective and efficient territory coverage.
- Implement, monitor and measure trade marketing activities at outlet level.
- Ensure constant availability, visibility and product freshness within the BB platform, working in conjunction with Field Sales team.
- Coordinate with Consumer Engagement team to deployment of appropriate consumer engagement activities monitor performance.
- Ensure that competitive and market intelligence are being tracked and updated regularly and propose any action plans to address resulting issues if needed.
- Build relationships with key retailers to better leverage platform to activate engagement initiatives.
- University degree
- 1+ years of field sales or marketing work experience in FMCG Company preferred
- Familiarity with sales operations to implement business building activities within assigned territory and integrating trade and consumer engagement activities.
- Ability to interface across functions and with internal and external parties.
- A self-starter, ambitious and result driven.