- Research potential clients info in terms of industry, annual Marketing spending, PIC, their needs of Activation and Event and current vendors.
- Gather initial information and turn it into BD plan
- Work cross functional (Account, Planning…) to collect a database for recent case studies (brief, proposal..)…
- Manage and update presentation materials including credentials and templates when requested
- Participate in weekly BD pipeline update meeting.
- Hard working, Positive attitude, Humble.
- Love meeting new people, Passionate about winning new business.
- Good at English and influent in Vietnamese (preferred fellows from UEH, FTU, HoaSen, HUFLIT).
- Internship period: 3 months
- Internship allowance: 2.000.000VND/month + parking free.
- Working hours: 40 hours/week (Mon-Fri).
- Opportunity to work with a young, dynamic, innovative company.
- Be trained and coached by Senior employees. Opportunity to be the permanent staff if have vacancy.
- Holidays off per Vietnam labor law.