- The Manager, Regional Site Support will be the leader of all clinical/ hospital site support activities for franchises nationwide
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, and stakeholders to build, develop sponsor/ seminar/ detailing plans in Clinical sites/ Hospitals based on brand/product strategies.
- Creates/ adapts and executes education programs designed to teach procedural awareness, procedural skills and the safe and efficacious use of products
- Be responsible to enhance brand awareness and adoption at clinical sites/ hospitals
- Build inroads with key customer relationships/ partnership/ MOH, KOLs for market development and enhance competitive market.
- Review and manage the daily activities plan of PM to ensure that PM activities eventually link up to driving business growth and with sales and marketing counterpart to drive ideas in driving growth for the territory through leveraging strength of Professional Marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales for new product launch or activation activities which involve HCPs.
- Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity
- Present to internal and external audiences as part of product training
- Oversee MOU and budget approval process
- Assess site capabilities and needs
- Provide case support when necessary including coverage outside your assigned channel.
- Supports the Sales and Marketing team in developing Channels through brand activation involving HCP engagement to Shoppers
- A minimum of a BA/BS in marketing or a related business field is required. MBA preferred.
- At least 3 year experiences in Marketing in same industry or pharmaceuticals in MNC Co.
- Strong competency in building KOLs invocates for brand,
- Good communication in English, presentation skill,
- Close collaborate with sale team and X- functional team