- Target – identify potential business partners. You need to understand who are the most likely to use our service and align them with Meete’s strategic goals.
- Approach – emails, cold calls, reference & meetings. You engage the targets in the most suitable and possible way.
- Timing & Negotiation – critical. You not only have to be responsive but also know when to strike.
- Close – always be closing. Good signs, look promising … that all sounds nice but you have to go for the kill.
If possible, you could be the team leader in one of our new markets.
- Part-time: at least 25 hours/week
- Full-time: at least 50 hours/week
- Duration: over 4 months
- Computer skills (MS Office, etc…) is a must
- Intermediate level English
- Energetic & Hungry – you’re always full of energy. You say hi to everyone upon entering the office and take up new challenges whenever you have a chance.
- Growth drive – it’s all about growth. Whether it is personal or for the team, your today is always an improvement of yesterday.
- Communication – you are crystal clear about what you say, take responsibility and act upon it.
- Winning attitude – you are going to win because you have nothing to lose.
- Attractive salary package depending on skills and experiences
- Incentives depending on deliverables
- Home cooked lunch depending on how big is your tummy