• Bring in sales for solar inverters in assigned market through 360 degree engagement of relevant authorities, end users and integrators.
• Identify and take necessary actions to overcome challenges for successful business in assigned market.
• Provide pre-technical support with clear understanding of product portfolio.
• Provide commercial and technical proposal.
• Maintain existing customers and grow potential markets available to develop new markets.
• Conduct and analyze necessary risks for sales orders.
• Working work 5 days a week (Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM 16:30 PM).
• Lunch allowance.
• Position-based phone and taxi allowance.
• Market-leading business bonuses.
• Premium Health Care Program for employees and independents.
• Working in a sustainable business with high sense of Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility and Integrity.
• Exposure to a dynamic and fast paced multinational environment.
• A wide range of training programs from general to technical/professional and managerial development programs at all levels.
• Market-leading compensation and benefits and performance management system Robust development program for employees.