- You will provide effective and efficient assistance to the Business Support Services (BSS) team in the scope of IT support (50%) and administration, facilities/premises management (50%).
- You are to ensure that BSS’s services are fully functional and are and timely outcome to the need of the British Council’s operation in HCMC
- The incumbent will work closely with HCMC IT Executive and BSS Executive, Branch IT and Facilities Assistants, technical vendors and BSS colleagues within the British Council in Vietnam to ensure the continuity of business operations and resolving IT issues to enhance the quality of IT support and administration, facilities/ premises services for the main office and its 3 centres in HCMC.
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in the relevant field such as experience in Computer/Wired and Wireless Networking and in facilities/ premises management.
- Certificate in either IT and/or Premises field is required.
- Good English skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) and excellent Vietnamese skills are a must.
f you are an internal candidate, please remember to include the full version of your most recent end-of-year-record of performance and confirm when the system prompts you to, that you have discussed the application with your line manager.