Job Purpose This position will be the contact point to serve customers by determining requirements; Answering incoming calls from customers to take orders; responding inquiries; resolving troubleshoot problems; fulfilling requests; providing information; and maintaining database to enhance customer service.
- Proactively gain a full understanding and maintain excellent knowledge of products and services in order to understand customers’ needs.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining high level of customer service, building conversation, patience, and maintaining high
- Receive high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns while having the ability to quickly identify a client’s request or problem.
- Effectively express empathy and compassion, and take full ownership of the clients satisfaction
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Answer calls and respond to emails/ website/ fanpage to handle customer inquiries. Conduct customer satisfaction survey.
- Provide customers with product and service information, Update existing customer information into system. Follow up with customer calls where necessary
- Register and follow up customer complaints. Identify and escalate priority issues
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs and follow quality assurance standard. Produce call reports
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
- Bachelor diploma.
- Certificate of customer service
- 1-2 years in Customer Service area, specifically Call Center is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Be able to demonstrate strong influencing and probing skills in communication on phone.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes.
- Foster a positive and productive work environment
- Experience in insurance or financial industry is a plus
Knowledge and skill set:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Judgment, adaptability
- Team work
- Work well under pressure
- Time management
- Good English (Intermediate)