- Effectively manage cost within approved budget
- Achieve sales according to business plan
- People management:
- Encouragement and training of staff to implement the norms and standards set out
- Staff development, planning personnel changes and build team cohesion work
- Receive Lead from Lead Management Tool to assign to Agents.
- Make action plan for team to achieve sales target, compliance with VIB policies and regulations, minimize risks for VIB
- Manage database of existing customers and develop new customers.
- Manage sales Campaign and all project as request.
- Coordinate with other departments to handle customers request.
- Support to team to solve difficulty cases oi
- Managing and ensure the productivity of team
- Manage customers after sales, remind and control customers pay on time.
- Responsible for customer evaluation and recommended limits prescribed by the VIB
- Drive sales productivity as per assigned targets through a team of agents
- Drive sales of account opening, credit cards and other products as per assigned targets (if applicable)
- Ensure optimal quality control for assigned products
- Responsible for verification of documents and application as per respective policy and within TAT
- Effectively utilize assigned internal & external leads
- Qualification & Experience/ Knowledge & Skills/ Language
- Qualification & Experience
- Major: Banking and financial, BA, Marketing…
- Telesales management experience at least 4 years
Knowledge and skills
- Deep understanding about telesales model of retail banking
- Knowledge about Contact Center system.
- Excellence about management team and motivate staff
- Good at training and coaching staff
- Customer analyst skill
- Banking product knowledge
- English communication