- Sales call, follow up the meeting with clients, maintain the relationship.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
- Graduated College/University.
- At least 1 year experience in Airlines/ Airfreight Sales Cargo or sales experience in freight forwarding.
- English Skills: Fair in reading / listening/ writing/ speaking.
- Work in a dynamic and promising environment.
- Salary: From 7.000.000, negotiable based on skill, ability and performance.
- Overall Insurance pack (for official staff).
- 13th month salary, incentives per year (approximately 2-4 month salary).