INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL GRADUATE TRACK
- Marketing rotation. In the marketing rotation you will be supporting the development of brand strategies and plans for how to develop and win new markets and consumers. Ensure implementation in the local markets and follow up on results.
- Commercial rotation. In the commercial rotation you will be supporting the sales function in developing current and new business opportunities in the local markets, meeting with customers and partners in order to grow profit and brand equity.
- Project rotation. Typically the project rotation is outside Copenhagen where you will be responsible for implementing a specific project locally or supporting a local company with implementing the market or brand strategies and plans. This rotation is developed together with the graduate depending on actual projects and possibilities in the local markets.
As a person one of your most remarkable characteristics is your continuous strive for results and thirst for great. You are a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, with an ability to influence and excite internal and external stakeholders and secure buy in to concepts and program. Even when things get tough, you stay positive, proactive and innovative. You are flexible, service minded and can adjust to the situation and the requirements. All of this you combine with a team spirit and focus on succeeding together with others.
YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
- You are a high paced and proactive person with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and structured work approach
- Strong business acumen and pragmatic approach to resolving issues
- Good team player and willing to go the extra mile for the team
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education – Master’s Degree or equivalent within marketing, international business, finance, engineering or supply chain
- English (fluent) is a must and for the tracks in Carlsberg Denmark fluent Danish is a must also. Additional languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic would be a strong asset for the international tracks
International experience strongly preferred.