- Support HR team in aspects of Compensation & Benefits (e.g. Time & attendance, salary, leave, social insurance…)
- Support HR team to manage database and documents of store staff.
- Assist HR team in introducing labor regulations, company policies and procedure to new store staff.
- Assist HR team in processing documents at governmental organizations
- Other C&B or HR duties as assigned
- Be a third year or last year student majoring in Human Resources or business-related field
- Passion / strong interest in HR management
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Results-oriented, initiative-taking, can work independently
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Good at English and computer literate
- Lunch and parking fees (No salary).
- Business-travel fee bonus.
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating working environment.