- Effectively handle our customer’s inquiry through email, phone or other direct or indirect ways which aim at answering the question, solving the complaint or any other issues/matters
- Actively keep track of Customer’s complaints in dedicated Gameloft or Third-Party Company tools
- Identify and solve customer’s problem through Gameloft or Third Party Company tools
- Identify outstanding cases with Customers and report these cases to the Customer Care Local Lead or directly to the corresponding Gameloft Department
- Be able to communicate freely in written and oral forms in the languages that the Agent has been assign to and be able to create ‘template’ answers to Customers
- Comply with the Gameloft Studio Rules and Regulations regarding Internal behavior and working rules
- Support and report to Asia Customer Care Lead on other assigned task
- Fluent level on Chinese Mandarin (written and spoken);
- Fluent level of English language will be a plus.
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Aptitude for communication and team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsibility and patient;
- Experience in Customer Care will be a plus.
- Be able to concentrate and perform accurately;
- Be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.