- Graduated from a university or hotel school within the past year/ 12 months.
- Excellent English & Passion in Revenue management.
- Superior critical-thinking & interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively
- The ability to self-manage & be a self-starter
- A real desire for personal & professional growth
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th Month salary
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge & Social Insurance
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
- Local & International training course
- Annual vacation & Annual health check & Other benefits according to hotel’s policy.
- Closer step into a Marriott supervisory or entry-level management role right away, because the program has provided a foundation for future leadership.
- Each individual’s Voyage journey is unique, spanning 12 months dependent upon your career interests, passions, goals, and location.
* Kindly send the CV (Picture attached) for your application