Mondelez Kinh Do – Chương Trình Thực Tập Sinh: Nhân Sự, Sales, Corporate Affair Government, Integrated Supply Chain & Production 2017
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world’s largest snacks companies, with 2016 net revenues of approximately $26 billion.
Our purpose and vision are to create more moments of joy by building the best snacking company in the world. Our 90,000 employees support this effort by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are a world leader in biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages. We hold the No. 1 position globally in biscuits and candy as well as the No. 2 position in chocolate and gum.
Duration: The Mondelez Kinh Do Internship Program will take place in 6 months period from August 2017 to February 2018.
Departments: Sales, Human Resources, Corporate Affair Government, Integrated Supply Chain, Production
Mondelez Kinh Do Internship Program is an internship program for fresh graduated student nationwide with offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential.
You will be given the opportunities to
- Get the full experience of Real Business Project
- Experience a truly global work environment – interacting with people from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets
- Get coaching & feedback from top high profile leader
- Receive competitive compensation for your work, because Mondelez offers monthly paid internships
- Get the chance to receive a Job Offer for a full-time position
Who can apply
- Final year Vietnamese students and Fresh Graduate have less than 1 year experience who are available fulltime working during the internship period.
- Economics or Technical background
- Accumulative GPA from 7/10 or equivalent
- High interested in FMCG industry
- Has strong passion to continuously stretch themselves to learn new things and grow as a professional
- Fast-learning with winning spirit and can-do attitude
- Fluently in English and Microsoft Office
- Be able to adapt to organizational culture and a new business environment
- Mobility, open for relocation (Sales)