- Ensure Health & Safety conditions for a Safe Working Environment;
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality, on time, and meeting consumer expectations;
- Manage Production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines to ensure sustainable results and drive continuous improvement to deliver breakthrough results;
- Ensure the timely launch of new or renovated products to the Markets as per agreement with the business;
- Develop and deploy the Capability Development for own team to ensure the team member are fulfilled required skills, and also develop team members for backup positions to ensure running production lines smoothly;
- Lead the peers to deploy the action plan or requirement from Pillar or other committees;
- Plan for peers closing skill gaps of which are defined according to TPM phases;
- To grant co-operation to concerned Department for trials: new product development, line modification;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic/ Mechatronics/ Electricity/Industrial
- System Engineering and other related majors;
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years experience;
- Willing to work in shift;
- Good English;
- Logical thinking, eager to learn, people development, dare to challenge;
- Leadership potential.