The Citiphone Officer will provide world-class service excellence to the customer by offering customers a positive and consistent telephone banking experience
- Reports to the Team Leader / Supervisor
- Attend to inbound and outbound telephone calls/contacts in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Provide information on services offered by Citibank to enhance customer relationships
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities, where applicable, to all customers
- Provide professional, friendly and high quality customer service & sales for each point of contact with the customer
- Identify and respond to customer needs accordingly
- Manage challenging customers professionally and provide after sales service, where applicable
- Able to consistently communicate in a positive and enthusiastic manner; while handling customer complaints in an assertive manner
- Use call/contact control techniques to provide efficient, high quality interactions with customers
- Maintain detailed records of client interaction in order to improve quality of information available
- To provide optimum service to all customers by answering inquiries and resolving complaints effectively with the ultimate aim of projecting a professional image
- Update and perform on-line maintenance on system terminals as per customers requests
- Ensure effective and timely follow-up as promised to customers
- Process financial entries and adjustment on customers accounts if necessary
- Holds at least Diploma or Degree in any field
- Previous experience in a call center would be an added advantage
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Strong in customer service skills. A team player with commitment and initiative, service oriented, able to work under pressure,
- matured, motivated, meticulous and analytical and able to multi-task.
- Good understanding of Citibank customers, product and services.
- Working knowledge of specialized products, systems and services.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office including email, MS Excel, MS Word and fax.
- High level of listening and comprehension skills. Able to probe for required information from customer
- Assertive and able to manage in situations where there may be limited information.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time