- Approaching existing to bank customers to introduce new retail products
- Enhance sale skill to persuade customers to buy new products
- To promote and professionally sell the full range of consumer banking and financial service products to existing and potential customers via Client Centre and through aggressive marketing efforts.
- Meeting the business sales growth plan
- Providing one-stop quality customer service in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
Business acquisitions, through typical activities like:
- Generation of new business via cross-selling activities and out-marketing calls
- Making effort and use sale skill, effectively sale plan to hit monthly/ quarterly/ yearly target assigned by Team leader and Team Manager
- Communication with customer and explain products feature and persuade customers to buy
- Limit sale errors and miss selling at lowest level
- Providing good service quality / service standards / service scope- Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to existing and potential customer
- Relevant 1-2 years of sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is preferred
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skill.
- Team player with initiatives and assertiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations