- Take care of customer’s queries on all cash management products by ensuring that all queries are handled within the predetermined service standards/SLA (service level agreement).
- Provide customised services to assist valued customer with day-to-day operations and to handle special requests from customer under critical situation, e.g. payment instructions received near to cut-off time.
- Assist Customer Service Managers (CSM) on customer investigation and to stand in for them when they are out for customer calls by assisting in customers’ enquiries.
- Discuss with related parties (SD/CMP/LGA…) to work out suitable solutions for customers
- Manage to improve efficiency in processing payment instructions by contacting customers and providing resolutions/recommendations when recurrence of problem payment instructions are being spotted.
- Good command of English
- Good communication skill
- Good problem solving skill
- General knowledge about banking, payment operations and cash management
- Customer services mindset