- Increase the sales performance of the branch by actively generating sales referrals to the RMs/PFC.
- Ensure client satisfaction through the rendering of excellent service to meet their needs and financial goals.
- To assist branches in controlling the counter queue.
- To sign up clients to use Direct Banking channels.
- To help in demonstrating the use of direct channels.
- To feedback technical issues Service line and channel feedback to Direct Banking.
- To cross-sell/ refer liabilities and asset products to clients.
Generate Sales Referrals to BSSEs/RMs
- Actively participate in the branch marketing and promotional activities for client acquisition and assist in client events such as seminars together with RMs/BSSEs.
- Solicit referrals from other parts of the SCB Group especially during periods of staff incentive promotion drives.
Provide truly professional client service to achieve a high level of client satisfactionand retention
- Support cross-selling and other relationship building activities by directing clients to appropriate BSSEs/RMs/Tellers.
- Introduce self service delivery channels to clients and eventually sign-up of such service by clients.
- Directing and assisting clients on how to use self-service delivery channels.
- Maintenance of Automated Banking Centre’s cleanliness and neatness
- Consistently adhere to local and international service standards.
- Practice service excellence in handling client issues, complaints, product enquiries in a timely, problem-free and responsive manner.
- To work with CSE Team Leader on level of professional image and update of the branch.
- Recommend improvements in operational processes, procedures and products based on monitoring of client feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency.
- Being appointed by Head of Client Relationship to be a main/back up holder of Vault/ Branch Entrance/ ATM Key/combination from time to time as per separate designation.
- Handover instructions taken from clients over the counter to the relevant units
- Fully understand and strictly comply with Group policies, work procedures and local regulatory requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills: Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.