Support PD Centre to follow up with patient & care givers
- Review all existing patients when they visit their nephrologist & the centre at least once a month
- Provide continue education/ training program and support to patient (PD Practice knowledge: Exchange Procedure, ES care, Nutrition, etc.)
Managing clinical outcome of PD patients
- Managing issues (preventing peritonitis, infection etc.) by retraining to PD nurses
- Well manage number of PD patients from PD nurses and monthly report correct data
- Monthly collect Patient Data from PD nurses and analysis and provide patient status per quarterly to nephrologists (conduct clinical view)
Support PD Nurses to Provide pre-dialysis counselling:
Provide efficient, high quality training and support to all pre ESRD & ESRD patients
AE & PV reporting
Receive AE/PV feedback indirectly or directly from HCPs/patients and report
Support Clinical Supervisor
To assist Clinical Supervisor in coaching the junior clinical team members to well manage clinical outcome
Well cooperate with Sales person to obtain PD business objective:
Well collaborate with field person in the same territory management to obtain PD business objective
To comply with Baxter policies, internal controls and Business Practices Standards and Rep Office policies
To prepare and comply with monthly reporting requirements of Baxter Rep office to PD Therapy Team Leader
- Degree in Health Science, Nursing preferred
- Good Clinical knowledge and Infection Control Practices.
- At least 02 year experience as Nurse at Hospital, Clinic
- A good communicator, able to communicate at all levels.
- A good team-player.
- Practical knowledge of Excel, Word application is an advantage
- Able to use English