General scope of work
- Be a key business partner to Sales, Consumer Planning, and Demand Planning in terms of preparing the annual plan, comparing it to actual results, and reporting/ analysis on variances from the budget.
- Responsible for aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration on Sales, Trade and promotion, Returns product for different distribution channels (Modern Trade and Export) and product segment
Leader Business performance report analysis
- Provide business data and analysis to managers within organizations to assist in business decision-making and control
- Involve with general management, working with managers to analyses sales (by segment, Channel etc.) and GSD Tracking / efficiency.
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Presents Monthly Performance reports to Function Head, Company managers, directors …
- Provide ad-hoc management reports.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with MDLz standard
- Provide leadership for budget preparation, formulation, presentation, and execution.
- Act as an advisor to Function Head in formulating their budget submissions, Sales forecasting
- Review proposed budget submissions from Function Head for accuracy
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Consolidation for the 2 entities
- Tracking, recommend and provides suggestions for budget rearrangement and re-allocation of funds to optimize cost
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits
- Involve in cost analysis and cost-reduction projects, competitor analysis, variance analysis, tender preparation and review, strategic planning, long and medium term planning, as well as investor appraisal.
- Possesses solid business acumen knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Demonstrated familiarity with budget software and budget analysis
- Modern ERP System knowledge eg SAP
- Professional experience within Finance, preferably within a FMCG environment with matrix reporting
- Experience in Business partnering at least 4 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics Accounting, Business, Sales,…
- Very strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of deductive reasoning and problem sensitivity
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group and Leadership team
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- Consistent performance under pressure
- Is capable of conducting independent research
- Exposure to international resources to develop and sharpen one’s expertise in world’s leading snacking company.
- Opportunity to work with international experts from Mondelez International.
* Note that though we value all the applications, only qualified candidates are contacted for further steps.