As a member of HR team, the Communication Coordinator is accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Implement the annual South-East Communication strategy at local level, and in coordination with the relevant teams.
- Plan and organize employee activities, events and communication operations (80% internal and 20% external);
- Initiate new communication ideas and/or events to be implemented for our studio;
- Animate proactively all available communication channels concerning our studio;
- Participate in other HR operations and projects;
- Be a practical adviser for different teams in the studio in organizing their team building.
- Having interpersonal skills & attention to detail.
- Being able to work with a team yet being autonomous, self-motivated, self-directed and taking responsibility
- Capacity & passion to develop and execute impactful communication strategies;
- Project management skills to deploy the concept, plan, organize & coordinate with multiple teams in a fast pace environment within tight deadlines;
- Ability to research and initiate new ideas/things and make positive changes;
- Having excellent written and spoken communication abilities in English and Vietnamese;
- Basic graphic design knowledge and designing tools (such as Photoshop or equivalent);
- Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communications, PR, Journalism, English or equivalent is a plus;
- Experience in working for MNCs or International environment is an advantage.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually