We are looking for a passionate Communication Coordinator working for our Gameloft studio, to be in charge of making our studio a great place for talents to work at. In specific, it will be your mission to develop, promote our company values, culture and employee relations.
- Coordinate with Vietnam Communication Team for implementing global communication strategy at the local level;
- Plan and organize employee activities, events and communication operations ( both internal and external);
- Monitor and promote the working environment, values, culture, employee relations;
- Initiate new communication ideas and/or events to be implemented for our studio;
- Participate in the animation of all available communication channels (both internal and external) concerning our studio;
- Participate in other HR operations and projects;
- Be a practical adviser for different teams in the studio in organizing their team building.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- 2 years of experience in Marketing or Public relations, with actual achievements in event organization.
- Capacity & passion to develop and execute impactful communication strategies;
- Project management skills to deploy the concept, plan, organize & coordinate with multiple teams in a fast pace environment within tight deadlines;
- Strong presentation skill, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Being autonomous, self-motivated, self-directed and taking responsibility;
- Eagerness to initiate new ideas/things and make positive changes;
- Basic graphic design knowledge and designing tools (such as Photoshop or equivalent);
- Excellent writing/speaking in English and Vietnamese;
- Love for video game, IT, technology is a clear advantage;
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.