- Execute assigned integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns, programs, experiences and/ or promotions proactively to strengthen sales as well as enhance weight management product brands among consumers & ABOs.
- Support innovative offerings that fit with specific community-inspired platforms and engage prospects/ consumers and helps drive migration (i.e. Body Key CBP is good examples of consumer program improving consumer perception).
- Support distributor engagement and business excellence.
- Execute assigned CBP’s challenge development activities, distributors’ sponsored events and various proactive and responsive contacts necessary to execute against business objectives.
- Final year student or Fresh University Graduate with minimum GPA at 7.0/10;
- Any majors with people development mindset;
- Proactive and innovative to get things done and improved;
- Balance between humble & confident to build relationship and communicating with people;
- Efficient English in working environment.