- Manage members on online community platforms daily – including social media, blogs, and forums.
- Build and maintain positive experiences on all touch points by ensuring high levels of responsiveness and timely engagement.
- Monitor online conversations and participate in them to build brand visibility.
- Locate and engage advocates within the communities to foster dialogue.
- Gather community feedback to achieve best possible user experience.
- Analyze performance of different platforms and engage in continual optimization.
- Create content and write posts on social media channels
- Good degree from recognized university.
- Excellent understanding of local communities.
- Passionate about online community management, with prior experiences in administrator/moderator roles.
- Highly meticulous with strong project management and executional abilities.
- Ability to analyse data and make report
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in social media management and foreign language is plus
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.