Due to growth of our Leo Burnett Vietnam office, we are looking for a Community Moderator (CM) who will help us in managing best in class Social Media channels for our clients.
We are looking for the candidate passionate about Social Media, technology and cultural trends. CM core focus will be monitoring and moderating consumers’ conversations, following rules and KPIs set. Additionally, the Community Moderator will contribute into content ideation and development process as well as channel performance reporting.
- Posta and manage content and conversations across various Social Media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Line and Zalo)
- Provide appropriate responses to consumer questions, complaints and concerns brand and products in alignment with strategy and policies
- Review and respond to comments to foster a positive community environment and add value to the consumer’s experience
- Escalate problematic consumer comments as necessary to stakeholders
- Manage daily operations of social media channels, including theme, skin or layout changes, when appropriate
- Maintain Editorial Calendar for publishing purposes
- Enforce respective social media guidelines across all managed channels
- Report and provide data from analytics tools and channel insights.
- Work with creative team to source appropriate content
- Live Broadcast of events
- Reports to the Social Account Manager
- Passion and understanding for Social Media (with metrics), brands, advertising, marketing and cultural trends
- Excellent in communication, maintaining the relationship with people
- Ability to work in dynamic team
- Fast learner
- Well organized
- Observation and analysis skills
- At least 1 year of proven relevant experience and expertise. Experience launching community initiatives (for example building an online forum, launching an ambassador program) will be a plus