- To coordinate & work closely with appointed market research agencies to provide relevant data to the management and brand teams, on a regular basis, by maintaining an effective and accurate market information database that facilitates the forecasting of market trends and company brands’ strategic development efficiently, through identifying and managing required research projects and other market data gathering (such as competitor information & activities) in an effective manner.
- To provide support in the areas of marketing services including (but not limited to) brand administrative and logistics.
Market and competitors’ data gathering and analysis
- Maintains close collaboration & liaison with appointed market research agencies to facilitate market / consumer data management, timeliness and accuracy.
- Monitor volume trend of total alcoholic beverages market (mostly beer with possibility of whisky, and brandy spirits).
- Analyze and interpret findings on market studies for input to strategic plan.
- Analyze competitive information as basis for benchmarking of Company brands’ performance vis-à-vis competitors’ brands.
- Brand teams.
- Initiate and recommend consumer insight-generating research, studying local market and consumer trends, attitudes etc.
- Monitor, coordinate and supervise continuous tracking studies on Company’s brands
Reviewing research studies and publications
- Review and upgrade regularly all research studies, recommending areas of improvement, i.e. Brand tracker.
Liaison with VBL on research and information requirements.
- Consistently track international publications that provide vital information on development in the brewing industry.
Sales and brand support activities
- Work closely with Brand Leaders by providing timely information to enhance planning of marketing campaigns & launches.
- Present charts for Brand and Sales personnel
- Maintain historical sales figures and tabulate for easy reading. Constant checking for accuracy.
Analyze brand tracking reports and prepare summary points for dedicated end-users in the Corporate, Managementnand Brand team
- Supports administration, reports-preparation & logistics of the marketing department whenever necessary.
- University Degree. Statistics/ Market research/Economics
- Good understand of brand tracking and retail audit- Strong background in numerical and analysis of market data
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills
- Strategic, creative, analytical
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Strong willingness & eagerness to learn and be taught.
- Good spoken and written English