- Responsible to creating and delivering content.
- Ensuring that the team follow the newest template or web changes.
- Identifying changes and creating a content plan by working with content team.
- Editing, updating and managing the uploading of content.
- Continual site reporting, improvement, maintenance and QA of web content.
- Participating in reader and industry research, anticipating market needs and changes.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Journalism, English, Communications or other relevant field or commensurate experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English (writing/speaking).
- Demonstrate good time management and attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and passionate about helping their community.
- Must understand and help achieve our goal to promote healthy living and health awareness by providing trusted health information to the public.