- Market research, plan and manage website, SEO/SEM, digital marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Branding activities in local and target marketing, implementation monitoring and evaluation in order to optimize efficient use of marketing channels/media, online advertising priorities
- Execute and manager digital content production (for web, social media); measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Align marketing strategy with sales strategy
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Coordinate and produce timely press releases in accordance with company’s events and activities
- Develop marketing content that supports for all strategies in different channel
- Research new content ideas and references. Develop content concepts and flows (internal & external).
- Minimum 02 year experience in digital/content marketing; in training or service industry will be an advantage
- University graduate – Business Administration, Economics, Language or English preferred
- Being trained professionally in marketing, digital marketing, content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Vietnamese and English
- Quick minding and problem solving
- Positive, innovative, accountability, caring and eager to learn
- Able to work independently, teamwork.
- Highly professional, top quality and fun learning environment
- Competitive compensation package including base, overrides on team success and year-end bonus package (based on the business performance of the company)
- Training opportunity for personal development
- Breakthroughs for personal and career development
- Competitive salary and compensation, insurance