- Be responsible for digital content: Facebook posts, blog posts, PR articles, advertising material, …
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy (in Vietnamese, sometime English)
- Work closely with design team to make sure all materials will be aligned with the concept
- Provide creative thoughts/ ideas for digital campaign/proposal.
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication while maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Study and understand clients’ products/ industries/ services, the target audience, insights and competitors’ activities.
- Support team with data task (will be trained) – great opportunity to learn special tool about big data
- At least 06 months of experience as Content executive (or Content writer) for agencies/ client side/ magazine/ online/ news.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, PR or Marketing is a plus.
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Basic salary, 13 month salary
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younet.co/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
*CV & Portfolio in English