- Need come to the office at least 20 hours/week;
- Production of video scripts and story boards;
- Update training materials on Website and Blog;
- Curate the content the global sources;
- Prepare the articles on advertising magazines and digital marketing publishers;
- Channel management of digital content platforms and all supporting social channels including broadcast message distribution.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaboration with creative resources including designers, communications, marketing managers.
- Good at English;
- Should have strong writing skills;
- Familiarity with digital marketing;
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Good attention to detail bility to work to deadlines
- Experience using After Effects and Photoshop would be advantageous.