Integrated with Communication Team, I am responsible for all the content that Vietnamese customers will see in our online/offline stores during their shopping journey.
- To build the Brand’s image & Company reputation on Customer’s perception by:
- Managing the Translation project
- Agency Management (Select, Negotiate, System Training, Quality Follow-up & Improvement)
- Planning Management (Workload estimation, Time management, Deadline follow-up, Capacity to anticipate)
- System Management (Make the content available on the system)
- Being responsible of translated content’s quality
- Economic Performance management (Cost, Leadtime)
- Being in charge of Production of communication support (logo, banner, printing…) for STORES & E-commerce
- Being proactive to all the feedback from customers in order to improve the content and make it more interested & easier to understand
YOUR PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Translation on time & Quality
- Decathlon Vietnam’s Sale Turn-Over
- Customer’s Satisfaction
- You are excellent at Project management Skills (planning, functional management, organized, detailed)
- Your knowledge of Decathlon is preferred.
- You love sport and be passionate about customers & results.
- You are native Vietnamese. Excellent English or French. Speaking both is a plus
- You share Decathlon’s value : Vitality, Responsibility.
- You are strong in communication (verbal and writing)
- You are at ease with complex internal IT tools
- You have education at College minimum, ideally have a first experience of project management
- You receive monthly performance bonus
- You participate in training courses to develop your competence
- You join collective activities organized by the Company
- You receive a budget for individual sport practice
- You and your family are insured