- Take responsibility for inquiries from customers and support DSEs to secure the business opportunities.
- Perform the best customer service to ensure high customer satisfactions.
- Manage monthly delivery of key reports to District Sales Manager
- Provide rates and pricing support
- Monitor sales tasks and ensure the fulfillments
- Responsible for CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) inputs and updates.
- Corporate and work with other branches related to any sales’ issues
- Work on various strategic projects to align with company initiatives and support business development efforts throughout branch
- Potentially support sales with customer interactions which may include external interactions
- Assist District Sales Manager in updating and monitoring business opportunities.
- Assist District Sales Manager in running Sales weekly meeting and take the minutes
- Organize sales events to drive existing and new customer engagement
- Manage to update company visitors and arrange meeting schedules with sales team
- Attend training & development sessions to understand the requirements of Sales
- Organize training sessions related to Sales for your branch, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
- Ensure updated marketing materials are accessible to Sales team and create customer-focused PowerPoint presentations from various marketing material. Work with Corporate Marketing team for customized content when needed.
- Take up additional tasks, as required, in support of Company’s need.
- University degree or equivalent business qualifications.
- Be proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Strong rapport and relationship building focused
- Influences others to action
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Able to work well in team, under high pressure and tight deadline.
- Annual Health Check Up, Medical Program
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Successful candidate must pass the company’s defined background check.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.