- Write in English and Vietnamese: capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience
- Edit & proof: you’re as picky about prepositions as you are about a client’s business goals
- Present: internal presentation of ideas, support the creative director during client meetings, and help prepare pitch materials.
- Strategize: collaborate with the creative team on innovative communication ideas for the digital space
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creatives on finding and developing the big idea…
- Plan: create clear, simple content plans that both marketing executives ( our clients ) and CMS developers ( our content management team) can understand
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, linking strategies and more
- Must be able to write in English fluently. No exceptions.
- Must be able to translate Vietnamese to English and Vice Versa.
- Native, or as native, command of written English as well as Vietnamese – you’ll be working with Global clients…
- Related degree in communication studies, English or Journalism.
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of the our industry trends and a passion for all things digital