- Under the direct management of a Senior Corporate Development Officer, you will be involved in the Group’s
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Data research to create valuable inputs in our ERP’s databases, in order to boost commercial opportunities
- CRM data : ensure data consistency, perform analyses of the client base and business performance indicators for the top-management of Amaris
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Operational controlling of business performance indicators
- With a Master’s degree in a business school or university, you are ideally specialized in international strategy,
organizational consulting, or economics.
- You are autonomous, rigorous, passionate, equipped with analytical spirit and excellent writing skills and you
want to grow and evolve in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You are interested in economics press and business environment evolution in a fast-growing market.
- You must have an excellent command of the English language and ideally French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese.
- Previous experience with database management would be a plus.