Work location: 58 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3, HCMC
Representing the Apollo brand in the corporate sector to ensure that the strategic goals of the organisation are achieved. Acquiring and maintaining client relationships to meet or exceed sales targets. Planning and ensuring budget revenue targets and expenditures are met. Leading and developing the sales team to support Apollo’s strategic aims.
- Budget planning
- Creation of individual sales strategy.
- Participation in weekly sales meetings
- Enhance and maintain client base. Visit clients at end of each term and secure testimonials when possible
- Manage client expectations and demand to maximize customer satisfaction and company operational efficiency and profitability
- Prepare proposals which reflect client needs and contracts• Record all client information and sales activities
- Identify, develop and implement new business opportunities within the corporate and sectors in order to achieve long term (profitable) incremental growth
- Be the ‘face’ of Apollo in the corporate community, client meetings and attend industry related forums in order to continue to develop key relationships
- Vietnamese nationality
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Commerce
- At least 03 years experience in similar managerial position in an international working environment.
- Good selling skills with strong customer focus.
- Proven leadership and ability to develop motivate and drive a team.
- Proactive, customer-oriented, result-driven.
- Good in planning and execution.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)